Who We Are
Health Wildcatters is a mentor-driven seed accelerator focused on improving healthcare by supporting entrepreneurs and healthcare startups that are developing solutions for the industry. The 12-week program offers health-focused startups in the early stages of funding an initial seed investment, as well as access to mentors, advisors, office space, and strategic resources needed to help the startups grow.
What We Look For
- Technology: Digital Health, mHealth, HealthIT, Medical Devices, Pharma, Diagnostics
- Customers: Hospitals, patients, doctors, anyone who could conceivably be a healthcare consumer
- Location: come from anywhere, willing to locate to Dallas for the program
- Founders: well-rounded founder teams of at least 2 people, demonstrated understanding of entrepreneurship, relevant technical and business knowledge
- Capital: needing seed capital to support living expenses while bootstrapping, can make efficient use of limited capital, would generally be planning on self/angel/customer financing as a next step coming out of the program.