We’re looking for talented and ambitious interns to join our team. If you are organized, passionate about startups, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, we want to hear from you. All interns should be available to work a regular schedule of up to 10 hours per week including special evening events.
– assist with outreach and follow up to select universities and coworking locations
– assist with the creation and ordering of marketing collateral
– assist with web session promotion and tracking
– organize and maintain media archive
– currently studying communications, marketing, or similar field
– exceptional writing skills
– strong attention to detail
– proficient in WordPress, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
– experience with web session planning and delivery
Do you like to make lists of lists? If so, we want to hear from you.
The operations intern is a very special person with the right combination of attention to detail and creative thinking who is interested in learning about startups and the startup accelerator model. You’ll work alongside the VP of Programming to ensure the Health Wildcatters program runs smoothly.
– assist with program logistics
– support the operations manager with internal communication
– execute program logistics
– assist with administrative needs
– extremely organized
– ability to learn on-the fly with modest direction
– a fundamental problem-solving mentality
– professional and mature with the ability to handle confidential documents with the utmost discretion
– currently a college junior, senior, or graduate student with strong preference for those studying business, finance, or accounting
Send resume and introductory message to [email protected].