The Pulse connects entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and other innovators from the thriving north Texas healthcare and business communities. Each month we feature education from a guest speaker, a local health startup to pitch their company, and networking.
The Pulse Health Startup Education Series is designed for healthcare entrepreneurs. The sessions will provide access to key building blocks to help manage and grow companies. All sessions are led by recognized leaders in their respective fields.
Don’t want to have to remember to register? We have a membership options which includes tickets to The Pulse breakfast series for a full year, access and discounts at other events, and reserved seating at Pitch Day.
Past speakers include:
- Michael Theilmann, COO of Catapult Health
- Frank Grassler, Vice President for Technology Development at UT Southwestern
- Dr. David Albert, Founder & Chief Medical Officer at AliveCor
- Sean Schantzen, Co-Founder of Healthfndr
- Kevin Hunt, Group Leader at Calico Life Sciences
- Ruben Amarasingham, President and CEO, PCCI
- Emmanuelle Schuler, Head of JLABS @TMC
- John Olajide, Founder and CEO of Axxess
- Paul Herchman, Cofounder and CEO of Thermi
- Dr. Homero Rivas, Director of Innovative Surgery and Assistant Professor of Surgery at Stanford University
Send an email to [email protected] if you are a healthcare startup interested in pitching at The Pulse.
Past startup presenters include: